At www.generaltactic.com, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer a straightforward return policy to ensure your peace of mind. Eligibility:
- To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in their original packaging.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Contact Customer Service:
- Before returning any item(s), please contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will reply in less than 24 hours.
- Please provide your order number, the reason for the return, and any relevant details to help us assist you promptly.
- Once your return request is approved, we will provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number and further instructions.
- Please ensure that the RA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package when returning the item(s).
Package and Ship:
- Carefully package the item(s) to prevent damage during transit.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the return is due to a product defect or an error on our part.
- We recommend using a traceable shipping method to ensure the safe return of the item(s).
Refunds and Exchanges
- Once we receive and inspect the returned item(s), we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you opt for an exchange, we will process the exchange and ship the replacement item(s) as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Certain items may be non-returnable for hygiene or safety reasons. These items will be clearly marked as non-returnable on the product page.
- Customized or personalized items are generally non-returnable unless they are defective or there was an error on our part.
Damaged or Defective Items
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately.
- We may require photos or other supporting evidence of the damage or defect to assist with the resolution process.
For detailed information on our return policy, including any specific conditions or restrictions, please refer to the Returns section on our website.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with a return, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to help and ensure your satisfaction with your shopping experience at www.generaltactic.com.